Welcome to a New You!
Contact me today to start your 360 Lifestyle Integration to a healthier you!
A “Take it or Leave it” Lifestyle with all of life’s ups and downs.
The fortune is in the follow-up.
Set your goal(s) and then follow-up with yourself.
1. Use a journal and record your daily SMART goal(s).
2. A daily “I will” statement is a great way to help you achieve your goal(s).
3. Meals can be planned ahead easily by having a variety of groceries on hand.
4. Tracking what you did and when will help you to achieve your goal(s).
5. Positive and negative experiences will happen…
I am here to help you along your TIOLI journey! ~ Kathy
- I am currently accepting Clients; please contact me at Kathy@kathymicheel.com.
- My customized Transformation Program includes twelve 30 minute sessions with me.
- Each session you will experience a one-on-one where I help you get clarity on what’s not working so you can begin experiencing a breakthrough!
- To start your customized Transformation Program I am offering a FREE 60-minute “Deep Dive” Discovery session; a $150.00 value.
If you are ready to make a change; I will help YOU!
Schedule your FREE “Deep Dive” Discovery session where you will gain a wealth of information that can be taken with you and applied throughout your lifetime.
If you choose to enroll in my Personalized Transformation Program before May 31, you may take enroll in my 2021 Spring-Summer Program.
Note: I am only accepting 3 clients at this time; so don’t delay!
After you complete my Meal Planning Transformation Program Intake Form; I will follow-up to schedule your FREE 30 minute “Deep Dive” Discovery Session to start personalizing your 12 sessions!
At any time you may inquire or choose one of my current coaching programs that will best fit your body and/or family meal planning needs.
If you are still unsure…that is okay. I work with you on your schedule and needs.
View my Meal Planning coaching programs now or after your FREE 30 minute “Deep Dive” Discovery Session.
Read My Transformation Story.
With my help you are able to lose the weight with or without purchasing supplements or replacing meals with products.
Now offering Epicure meals and meal planning solutions!
I encourage you to take the 20/20 challenge with me.
20 minutes to shop and 20 minutes to cook.
(Prep time not included.)
I am currently doing my own personal sleep study.
Be accountable and measurable with each glass!
The (free) 7 min app will work; try it for 7 days.
More options coming
Every day I am learning something new to apply to better myself and will gladly share these resources.
I look forward to working with you on your TIOLI journey!
Side note: I am working on a video series about my TIOLI Tracker; it will let you know that you don’t have to fill it ALL out every day.
***Just start simple and track one thing to make a difference to break the current routine.***
Water; track one day and then make an effort to add one more glass of water before meals.
Steps; I have a hard time getting to 3,000 on my watch. I think I walk a lot, but 8-5 I am at a desk. So my personal goal is 1,500 steps after work before 9 PM.
Exercise; Just move…stay limber. My personal goal is to get in my 8 minute workout before midnight!
Meals; don’t skip and eat close to a schedule. You will find time slots for a reason. There are days I have 10 snack breaks; only 5 slots for it on my tracker.
HMMM; it happens!
Sleep; your body needs reset time…so schedule it. Kaitlyn and Tucker need to work on this too. 11 PM is my bedtime goal.
Weigh; I like to weigh every morning. Then I can look back and see that I missed water or ate too many calories at a meal time, etc.
Wednesday morning is my “weekly” check-in.
Measurements and photos; take them…put them in a drawer along with a note to self.
Calendar; make a note of when you start and mark down 90 days…then pull out the note to self and photos.
This is just a few…tips/tricks!
I look forward to working with you!
– Coach Kathy Micheel your personal Health and Well-being Advocate